Here is an inspiring video from the upcoming SIGGRAPH ’15: Comments: The main theme this year seems to be connecting digital with physical. Actually, This year’s theme is Hybrid Craft, a showcase of craft techniques and values in contemporary digital design. The gallery emphasizes the importance of craft heritage in contemporary digital design, where…
Today, my friend Angjoo Kanazawa (Kim) presented her proposal (work) to model 3D pose and shape of animals from 2D images. Link: https://talks.cs.umd.edu/talks/1040 Initialize camera projection matrix (Initial fitting) Until convergence Solve SDP Rotate the convex region Update camera with latest \phi Experiments 10 images of cats and horses 2 annotated points 1000 tetrahedra faces…
- 14 Tips for Internships <br/> How to take advantage of internships?
- [Summary] Low Discrepancy Samplings of High Dimensional Geometric Spaces with Applications
- Some Ancient Pascal Code of Mine for NOI in 2008
- [Summary] SIGGRAPH 2015 Art Gallery Trailer
- [Video] Nature Paper – Robots that Can Adapt like Animals