Today Sujal introduced Fairy Lights in Femtoseconds Project by Ochiai et al. to our group. Basically, it is a tangible holographic plasma in the mid-air or water or florescent (plates)! Their SIGGRAPH 2015 paper entitled “Fairy Lights in Femtoseconds: Aerial and Volumetric Graphics Rendered by Focused Femtosecond Laser Combined with Computational Holographic Fields” can be downloaded in arXiv….
Dry Lights, an experimental film through the visual label Antivj, is brought to us by independent French artist Xavier Chassaing. In the film, visual effects lead us through a landscape both foreign and familiar feeling. In Chassaing’s first fully computer-generated project, the music draws you into the electrifying experience while the visual scene engages the…
iñigo quilez kindly provides his SIGGRAPH Asia 2014 Course Materials of ShaderToy with me via email. Thank you iq! Thinking implicit: 2D, non polygonal shapes Coordinates and color gradients (That link is depracated, so I personally recommend this link instead) Shapping Texture Mapping Animation Reactivity More Media Yet More Media Thinking implicit: 3D Raymarching Modeling (primitives and…
- Weta Workshop Made the Magic Leap Demo
- [Summary] Immersed in N-Dimensions: Using the Creative Process as A Computational Framework for Unfolding Complex Systems
- [Summary] Computer Graphics for Next Generation Displays, Input Devices, and Data
- [Summary] SIGGRAPH 2015 Art Gallery Trailer
- PhD Proposal: Modeling 3D Pose and Shape of Animals from 2D Images