I am thrilled to announce that Social Street View has won the Best Paper Award at Web3D 2016, which was held next to SIGGRAPH 2016 in late August! Please visit the project website for more details: http://www.socialstreetview.com I also published my slides and videos.
- Discussion: Startups in Computer Vision
- Local Sensitivity Hashing in C
- [Photo Summary] CompSciConnect Students Take Part in a 3-D Out of This World Experience in the UMIACS Augmentarium
- C++ Code Backup for Render-To-Texture (Mult-pass Rendering)
- [Summary] PhD Proposal: Structured Approaches to Exploring Inter-Personal Relationships in Natural Language Text