Display of Surfaces from Volume Data is written by Marc Levoy and is cited by over 3,000 times. The full version of this paper can be retrieved here. Abstract The application of volume rendering techniques to the display of surfaces from sampled scalar functions of three spatial dimensions is explored. Fitting of geometric primitives to the…
- The best cross-device game ever in WebGL connecting phone and PC
- Tutorial of Ray Casting, Ray Tracing and Ray Marching
- Quick Fix: PHP SSL certificate error: unable to get local issuer certificate
- [Summary] How to Write a Literature Review? An Introduction to Writing and Research in Graduate School.
- [Summary] Low Discrepancy Samplings of High Dimensional Geometric Spaces with Applications