Just submitted a 200MB SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 paper…
I have been rejected from CVPR ‘13, CHI ‘13; and this SIGGRAPH might make the last one 🙂
From my expierences, the SIGGRAPH submission system is the best one I have used so far. The reasons are as follows:
- Coauthor Management: Unlike PCS which CHI and UIST uses, its coauthor management system has detailed privilege control: whether they can see the submission or not; whether they are going to present in the conference
- Version control: It keeps track of all files you uploaded, the file name will be automatically appended with _v2, _v3, _v4, so that I don’t have to worry that I upload an empty file (Maybe the chair may refer to the previous versions, I guess)
- Fast unlimited uploading: The uploading speed is the premier and it is very easy to use.
- Separate supplementary files anonymously and NOT anonymously: Chairs and primary reviewer plays an important role in the reviewing process. If you have any sensitive material, just hand them in.
- Native-speaker volunteer correction system: Yes, it is true. If you are at least two weeks earlier before the deadline, you might be able to use it to correct the grammar errors in your paper!