Dr. Peter Bijcsy from NIST gave a talk entitled “To Measure or Not To Measure Terabyte-Sized Images” today in UMD CS Department. Abstract and Bio This talk will elaborate on a basic question “To Measure or Not To Measure Terabyte-Sized Images?” posed by William Shakespeare if he were a bench scientist at NIST. This basic question is…
Today Udayan Khurana presented his PhD Defense presentation on Historical Graph Data Management at 3258 A.V. Williams Building (AVW). Here is a brief overview: Abstract Over the last decade, we have witnessed an increasing interest in temporal analysis of information networks such as social networks or citation networks. Finding temporal interaction patterns, visualizing the evolution of graph properties,…
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Comparison: Sony SmartEyeglass vs. Google Glass
- [Summary] The One Hundred Year Study on Artificial Intelligence: An Enduring Study on AI and its Influence on People and Society
- What are PCA and FLA / LDA?
- It is High Time to Start a Revolution in Tech Interviews
- [Summary] Zippered Polygon Meshes from Range Images