It is not surprising for me to learn that Richard Newcombe, Dieter Fox, Steve Seitz won the best paper award by DynamicFusion in CVPR 2015. UW really rocks in the 3D reconstruction field. Summary First let’s read the abstract of the paper: We present the first dense SLAM system capable of reconstructing non-rigidly deforming scenes in…
[Summary] DynamicFusion: Reconstruction and Tracking of Non-rigid Scenes in Real-Time – CVPR 2015 Best Paper
- HoloLens + Minecraft @ Microsoft E3 Gaming Conference
- Tutorial and Resources for Three.js
- Creative Usage of Apple Pencil
- Reviews of Google Spotlight Stories vs SIGGRAPH Paper HQ Free-Viewpoint Video by MS
- [Summary] How to Write a Literature Review? An Introduction to Writing and Research in Graduate School.